INTRODUCING THE V-GEL® ADVANCED FOR CATS AND RABBITS
From the same stable as the highly successful human SGAD i-gel®, v-gel® is designed to make veterinary anaesthesia safer, easier, and more comfortable for your patients. The rabbit and cat devices have been loved by veterinary professionals all over the world since launch in 2012.
In 2020 we launched v-gel® advanced devices for these species, with a device for dogs coming soon!
v-gel® – The FIRST and ONLY veterinary species-specific supraglottic airway devices (SGADs), for anaesthesia and resuscitation
Some of the benefits of v-gel® devices…
- Fast and easy placement
- Do not cause laryngeal / tracheal trauma
- Do not cause laryngospasm / bronchospasm
- Soft, superior airway seal
- IPPV compatible
- Minimise gas pollution
- Safer dentistry procedures
Click on the button below to find a distributor in your country.
“I feel a v-gel is not only easier to use, but safer as well because it reduces the risk of tracheal trauma and damage. I can’t praise this product highly enough!”
Kristin Claricoates, DVM, Chicago Exotics Animal Hospital
I’ve successfully intubated rabbits using scopes and the blind intubation technique, and the v-gel® Advanced has given me the best anesthetic plane in rabbits by far! I’m very impressed with the improvements from the regular v-gel®. They are AMAZING! I did a rabbit neuter today and the anesthesia was flawless. 🥰 10/10 would recommend. Rabbit was eating immediately post-op.
Victoria Lynn Crabtree
Kentucky, United States
- Docsinnovent sponsors LVS lectureOctober 21, 2021As innovators in veterinary airway management we are delighted to be sponsoring a lecture at this years LVS. “A whisker of truth: Facts & fiction about anaesthetising cats”. Cat-specific anaesthetic and pain management drugs and techniques will be purr-fectly discussed. Dr. Tamara Grubb is a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia & Analgesia and […] Read More >
- Launch of v-gel® advanced for cats and rabbitsMay 17, 2020Docsinnovent are delighted to announce the launch of v-gel® advanced – second generation v-gel® devices for cats and rabbits. The original v-gel® devices were the first species-specific veterinary supraglottic airway devices (SGADs) and have been very popular with both general practitioners and specialist anaesthetists since launch in 2012. Developed by the inventor of the human […] Read More >
Want to keep up to date with the latest information from Docsinnovent?
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear!
Want to know more?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact.