INTRODUCING V-GEL® ADVANCED FOR DOGS
The first ever supraglottic airway devices for dogs are HERE – and they are even better than you imagined!
With all the features of the cat and rabbit devices, but with a unique addition: an integrated gastric channel, enabling passive and active protection against reflux and regurgitation during anaesthesia and giving control back to the anaesthetist.
THE V-GEL® ADVANCED FOR CATS AND RABBITS
From the same stable as the highly successful human SGAD i-gel®, v-gel® is designed to make veterinary anaesthesia safer, easier, and more comfortable for your patients. The rabbit and cat devices have been loved by veterinary professionals all over the world since launch in 2012.
v-gel® – The FIRST and ONLY veterinary specie-specific supraglottic airway devices (SGADs), for anaesthesia and resuscitation
Some of the benefits of v-gel® devices…
- Fast and easy placement
- Do not cause laryngeal / tracheal trauma
- Do not cause laryngospasm / bronchospasm
- Soft, superior airway seal
- IPPV compatible
- Minimise gas pollution
- Safer dentistry procedures
New Dog v-gel®
- Integral gastric channel allowing the placement of a gastric tube.
Know a reflux/regurg event has taken place: suction, flush, medicate all before patient recovers. Puts control back into the clinicians hands
“I feel a v-gel is not only easier to use, but safer as well because it reduces the risk of tracheal trauma and damage. I can’t praise this product highly enough!”
Kristin Claricoates, DVM, Chicago Exotics Animal Hospital
I’ve successfully intubated rabbits using scopes and the blind intubation technique, and the v-gel® Advanced has given me the best anesthetic plane in rabbits by far! I’m very impressed with the improvements from the regular v-gel®. They are AMAZING! I did a rabbit neuter today and the anesthesia was flawless. 🥰 10/10 would recommend. Rabbit was eating immediately post-op.
Victoria Lynn Crabtree
Kentucky, United States
- v-gel® newsletter 2023September 8, 2023Considering or already using v-gel®? Read our informative customer newsletter for some useful information.. Customer newsletter 2023 Read More >
- Veterinary Anaesthesia Day 2023August 2, 2023Docsinnovent were delighted to be invited to join our Netherlands distributor partner, Delta Medic, in Utrecht for their Veterinary Anaesthesia Day Dawn Sheppard, our Product Specialist presented two workshops on the use of the v-gel®. The whole day was very well attended, organised and such great fun. We hope the delegates enjoyed it as much […] Read More >
Want to keep up to date with the latest information from Docsinnovent?
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear!
Want to know more?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact.