INTRODUCING V-GEL® ADVANCED FOR DOGS
The first ever supraglottic airway devices for dogs are HERE – and they are even better than you imagined!
With all the features of the cat and rabbit devices, but with a unique addition: an integrated gastric channel, enabling passive and active protection against reflux and regurgitation during anaesthesia and giving control back to the anaesthetist.
THE V-GEL® ADVANCED FOR CATS AND RABBITS
From the same stable as the highly successful human SGAD i-gel®, v-gel® is designed to make veterinary anaesthesia safer, easier, and more comfortable for your patients. The rabbit and cat devices have been loved by veterinary professionals all over the world since launch in 2012.
v-gel® – The FIRST and ONLY veterinary species-specific supraglottic airway devices (SGADs), for anaesthesia and resuscitation
Some of the benefits of v-gel® devices…
- Fast and easy placement
- Do not cause laryngeal / tracheal trauma
- Do not cause laryngospasm / bronchospasm
- Soft, superior airway seal
- IPPV compatible
- Minimise gas pollution
- Safer dentistry procedures
New Dog v-gel®
- Integral gastric channel allowing the placement of a gastric tube.
Know a reflux/regurg event has taken place: suction, flush, medicate all before patient recovers. Puts control back into the clinicians hands
“I feel a v-gel is not only easier to use, but safer as well because it reduces the risk of tracheal trauma and damage. I can’t praise this product highly enough!”
Kristin Claricoates, DVM, Chicago Exotics Animal Hospital
I’ve successfully intubated rabbits using scopes and the blind intubation technique, and the v-gel® Advanced has given me the best anesthetic plane in rabbits by far! I’m very impressed with the improvements from the regular v-gel®. They are AMAZING! I did a rabbit neuter today and the anesthesia was flawless. 🥰 10/10 would recommend. Rabbit was eating immediately post-op.
Victoria Lynn Crabtree
Kentucky, United States
- Launch of v-gel® advanced for DogsMarch 22, 2022Docsinnovent are excited to announce the launch of dog v-gel® Advanced supraglottic airway devices at the forthcoming BSAVA Conference in Manchester on 24rd March 2022. The original v-gel® devices for cats and rabbits were the first species-specific veterinary supraglottic airway devices (SGADs) and have been very popular with both general practitioners and specialist anaesthetists since […] Read More >
- BSAVA 2022 NewsMarch 22, 2022Docsinnovent Ltd, home of the v-gel® supraglottic airway devices, are delighted to be exhibiting at and a sponsor of BSAVA Congress 2022 at their new venue in Manchester this week. Come and visit us at Stand C406 to learn about the new dog v-gel® Advanced supraglottic airway devices that we are excited to […] Read More >
Want to keep up to date with the latest information from Docsinnovent?
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear!
Want to know more?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact.