1. This document sets out how Docsinnovent Ltd uses and protects any information relating to individual veterinary professionals. Any queries should be addressed to the Data Protection Lead, Chris Geddes, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data of veterinary staff/professionals is collected in a number of ways, including:
a. Through the Docsinnovent website, http://www.docsinnovent.com
b. Through individuals directly signing up to the Docsinnovent newsletter
c. Face to face or through forms, for example at exhibitions
3. Personal data regarding veterinary staff/professionals is limited to name, email address, job role and country of residence.
4. Data is used to contact individuals for marketing purposes. For example, to advise on product launches, Docsinnovent competitions, attendance at veterinary exhibitions, or relevant clinical information of interest to veterinary professsionals.
5. In case the of direct sales, data is also used to process orders.
6. Individuals have the right to request what information is held on them (Subject Access Request), to rectify any data held, or withdraw their consent at any point. If an individuals ask not to be contacted again, their details will be kept on an Erasure List to ensure that the company does not contact them again. All such requests should be directed to email@example.com
7. Individuals have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to Docsinnovent’s handling of their data with the Information Commisioners Office, https://ico.org.uk/
8. Data of veterinary staff/professionals is held on the legal basis of consent or, in the case of direct orders, contract law.
9. Appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure personal data is kept secure.
10. Information is transferred to data processors to enable data management and e-communciation. Appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure safeguarding of the data by the data processor.